Reverse Therapy for CFS/ME/FM

My experiences with Mickel Reverse Therapy.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

More e-motions

One unfortunate side effect of the therapy is that I've becoming increasingly frustrated with my illness, less pure acceptance and more wanting to change, but so far, not being able to. And I've also become a bit more emotional to (not that I'm an unemotional creature to start with), realising that much of how I (used to) deal with difficult feelings is to suck them in and not truly see them, not deal with them and process them with my mind to dissolve them. I'm now trying to feel more, but going through a process of learning how best to creatively deal with those feelings. If RT doesn't work, at least I have learnt this, which is surely an important realisation about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home