Reverse Therapy for CFS/ME/FM

My experiences with Mickel Reverse Therapy.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Week 3 - frustration

I've got the hang of working out what I think my symptoms are trying to tell me. I'm now becoming frustrated with not being able to find out the right action for these body (true self) messages.

I have learnt a thing or two about myself from the process of writing down where I am and how it is effecting me emotionally. I've become much more aware of my emotional workings, and I actually thought I had a fairly good handle on this already! Dealing with this new found knowledge has proved to be a little tricky, but I reckon I'm lucky enough to have a good body of self-awareness to be able to think, - but not too much ;-) - about what's going on with me, and learn, understand and change for the better.

So far, still no improvement on my symptoms. Although an RT therapist may not be surprised as I still haven't found out how I can 'action' the messages my body is giving me. Oh well! I haven't given up yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home