Reverse Therapy for CFS/ME/FM

My experiences with Mickel Reverse Therapy.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Week VII: A new hope

Apologies for the Star Wars pun. I couldn't help it.

A reader of this blog recently emailed me and suggested it may be a good idea to contact David Mickel and tell him my concerns to see if he had a fresh perspective. I'm glad I did as David has asked me to send him three days worth of MRT diary. I stopped writing in my diary since my last MRT session as I believed nothing was coming from it (as my therapist agreed with me that no specific action beings about symptoms, they all do) so I've started a fresh with my MRT diary and hope what I send David in a few days will spark some more ideas to work with. Seing as David must be the guru of MRT I can safely say to myself I'm giving this the best crack that I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home